How to count from One to Twenty in French
Today, let’s learn how to count from One to Twenty in French! You have a hard time learning to count in French.
You’re not the only one. Learning French can be tough. This episode will show you how to count in French from one to twenty.
UN // DEUX // TROIS // QUATRE // CINQ // SIX // SEPT // HUIT // NEUF // DIX // ONZE // DOUZE // TREIZE // QUATORZE // QUINZE // SEIZE // DIX-SEPT // DIX-HUIT // DIX-NEUF // VINGT
Voilà, now you know how to count from One to Twenty in French!
Since you made it to the end, how did you find this episode? I hope it was a five-start experience for you. I really want to be helpful and share my knowledge with you. So if you want to help other listeners to discover my podcast, go ahead an leave a five star rating on Spotify (only in the app), Apple podcast, Deezer….
Here are easy step-by-step instructions for Apple Podcast:
How to leave an rating or review on an iOS device.
- Open the Podcasts app (purple with a mic)
- Choose “Search” from the bottom row of icons and enter ‘Speak French Avec Moi‘
- Select the show under Shows (not under Episodes)
- Scroll past the first few episodes until you see Ratings & Reviews
- Click “Write a Review” which is underneath the displayed reviews from other listeners.
- You’ll then have the option to do a rating on a 5-star scale, and also write a review if you choose (You don’t have time to write a review, just leave a five star rating.)
- From a Mac, just go to this address: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/french-podcast-speak-french-avec-moi/id1519867249
If you have any feedback about the quality of the episode (sound, pace, transcripts) show, feel free to reach out!
Make sure to check out my workshops to be fully ready when you go to France! Merci !!
Merci et à bientôt !